- 300 HR Certification (leads to 500HR registration)
- Lifelong Material Access
- Access to more than 200 hours of high-quality videos
- Online community support
- Eligibility to register with the World Yoga Federation
- Eligibility to register with the Yoga Alliance *
- All classes are in English
- Registration with the Yoga Alliance is not mandatory. Being certified makes you eligible to register with Yoga Alliance for the 500-HR RYT designation as directed by Bhakti Yogshala.
What you will learn:
- What is Ayurveda?
- Principles of Ayurveda
- Aspect of Health
- What are Doshas ? & How to identify the Nature (Vata,Pitta,Kapha)
- What are Agnies(fires) ?
- What are 07 Dhatus(Tissues) ?
- What are the 03 Major Malas(waste materials) ?
- Ayurvedic Routine – Dincharya / Ratricharya
- Food of Hatha yogis & Types of food – Satvik / Rajsic / Tamsic
- o8 factors of food ( on which the Quality of food depends)
- Best Detoxifires for the body & mind
- Best foods for mind/intellect/memory
- Home remedy to fight with corona or to boost the Immunity
Alternative therapy: In alternative therapy, you guys will learn how to self heal with different types of techniques
- Mudra Therapy
- Water Therapy (different types of baths)
- Mud Therapy
- Sujoj Acupressure Therapy – Seeds / Magnates / Color / Massage Therapy
- Knowledge of Important Major Marma points
Still more questions?
These are the most asked questions and answers about this course:
- This course allows you to register with Yoga Alliance as a 300-HR certified yoga teacher (CYT).
- This course allows you to register with Yoga Alliance as a 300-HR registered yoga teacher (RYT).
- You can completely study at your own pace.
- However, there are optional (free for you) live classes to attend as we believe in personal contact and guidance.
- The test is written and via video – You will be well prepared for it!.
- We offer a very active community with on-site experts.
- You have lifelong access to all materials.
- Yogamu offers a massive library you have lifelong access to.
- There are NO hidden fees.
- We offer 7 days support.
- We LOVE yoga and meditation.
- We embrace diversity.
- We believe the world needs more yoga.
- After signup it takes up to 2 hours to set up a school account (login will be provided via email).
- We have currently more than 1500 students.
Our 300 Hours Course
Yoga Teacher Training 300-HR