India – The birthplace of yoga! Become trained by an authentic group of experienced yogis from Rishikesh and Nepal. Bhakti Yogshala will introduce you to the techniques and philosophy of yoga, while Yogamu provides you with modern material, exciting live classes, and an active community of more than 500 current students!
You must have completed (or are in the process of completing) a 200-HR RYT in order to take the 300-HR exam. This will make you eligible to register as a 500-HR RYT with Yoga Alliance. If you have not yet participated in a 200-HR RYT, please enroll for Yogamu 200-HR RYT first.
Bhakti Yogshala is a renowned yoga school with locations in Rishikesh and Kerala in India as well as Pokhara in Nepal and our partner in Yoga Alliance approved training.
The school has only 5-star ratings!
What you will receive:
- 300 HR Certification
- Lifelong Material Access
- Access to more than 200 hours of high-quality videos
- Online community support
- Eligibility to register with the Yoga Alliance *
- All classes are in English
*Registration with the Yoga Alliance is not mandatory. Being certified makes you eligible to register with Yoga Alliance for the 500-HR RYT designation.
Contents of training:
- Advanced Asana Study: Learn how to teach advanced yoga poses, including teaching cues, modifications, injury considerations directions, and demonstrations for each.
- Yoga History: Learn about yoga’s journey west and its history through a study of the ancient texts that originated the practice. Learn about the master Yogi gurus who helped spread it across western culture in the 19th and 20th century.
- Advanced Study Of The Ancient Texts: Go in-depth in the revered and inspiring ancient Bhagavad Gita book. Discover this book’s ancient wisdom and how its teachings relate to modern-day life.
- Understanding Different Styles: Understand stylistic and structural differences between different genres of yoga such as Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Hot, and Kundalini.
- Working with Injuries: Explore in-depth how to modify and prevent injuries across different areas of the body such as the hips, knees, back, shoulders, wrists, and neck.
- Tension & Compression: Learn to identify tension or compression in students to help provide safer guidance to experienced students working through different asanas.
- Subtle Energies: Learn about the subtle energies in yoga including the 5 Prana Vayus, Yoga Nadis, Koshas, Mudras, and Kriyas.
- Mudras: Discover the ancient art of mudras and how they relate to yoga practice. Learn 8 common yoga mudras used in yoga classes today.
- Advanced Teaching Techniques: Learn advanced teaching techniques to help master your classroom. Learn how to teach to beginner, intermediate, and advanced level students. Discover different learning styles and how to cater to your classes to each.
- Yoga Ethics: An important look into how ethics factor into your success as a yoga teacher and how to incorporate the principals of yoga and 8 Limbs of Yoga into your classroom.
- Advanced Philosophy: Explore the ancient philosophical principals of the Yoga Sutras. Learn how to apply these principles to your own life and how to teach them to students.
- Meditation Techniques: Discover different guided meditation techniques including Kindness, Walking, Gazing, Mindfulness, etc.
- Advanced Pranayama: Learn advanced Pranayama techniques to better understand this practice can be incorporated your classes and your personal practice.
- Seva & Being In Service: Discover the importance of Seva and how to be in service through your teachings. As apart of the program, all of our graduates get the opportunity to be in service through a Seva teaching assignment in their own communities.
- Teaching Inspiring & Creative Classes: Learn how to develop and teach inspiring and creative classes to uplift your students.
- Advanced Alignment & Sequencing: Understand advanced alignment and sequencing as well as the language that’s used to communicate this important part of the asanas.
- Personal Development: Understand how personal development can help you succeed as a yoga teacher. Learn about goal setting, creative visualization, and how to have a more positive mindset.
- Yoga for Special Groups: Learn introductory principles for yoga catered to special groups such as prenatal yoga, yoga for children, and senior chair yoga.
- Ayurveda: Understand the principals of this ancient sister science of yoga and the 3 Doshas. Explore Ayurveda healing techniques including diet, meditation, lifestyle, and exercise. what Topics we will cover in more details
- *What is Ayurveda* principles of Ayurveda* Aspect of Health* What are Doshas &How to identify the Nature(vata,pitta,kapha)* what are Agnies(fires)* what are 07 Dhatus(Tissues)* What are the 03 Major Malas(waste materials)* Ayurvedic Routine– Dincharya– Ratricharya* Food of Hatha yogis & Types of food– Satvik– Rajsic– Tamsic* 08 factors of food ( on which the Quality of food depends)* Best Detoxifires for the body & mind* Best foods for mind/intellect/memoryHome remedy to fight with corona orto boost the ImmunityAlternative therapy: In alternative therapy, you guys will learn how to self heal with different types of techniquesMudra Therapywater Therapy (different types of baths)Mud TherapySujoj Acupressure Therapy– by seeds– magnates– colormassage Therapyknowledge of Important Major Marma points
These are the most asked questions and answers about this course:
1) For this course, we are working with Bhakti Yogshala in Rishikesh. They will issue the certificate and the curriculum is taught by them. Here their YA registration: https://www.yogaalliance.org/SchoolPublicProfile…
2) You can completely study at your own pace
3) There are NO mandatory live classes you have to attend
4) However, there are optional (free for you) live classes to attend as we believe in personal contact and guidance
5) The test is written
6) YA might make live classes mandatory in the near future so take advantage now
7) We offer a very active Slack channel with on-site experts
8) You have lifelong access to all materials
9) Yogamu offers a massive library you have lifelong access to
10) There are NO hidden fees
11) We offer 7 days, 18 hours per day support
12) We LOVE yoga and meditation
13) We embrace diversity
14) We believe the world needs more yoga
15) After signup it takes up to 2 hours to set up a school account (login will be provided via email) and the Slack and library invitation
16) We have currently more than 200 students