Meditation Teacher Training - 100 HR Certification
Pay-what-you-wish ($10 - $300)
More than 6000 students have signed up
What does certification mean?
After completing this course, you can…
- Register as a Certified Meditation Teacher (CMT) with Meditation Alliance International
- Register as a Certified Yoga Teacher with the World Yoga Federation
And certification opens the door to teaching meditation, yoga, and mindfulness around the world—spreading ancient wisdom while earning a living (or extra income).
Why become a mediation teacher?
You want to make the world a better place, right? Of course, you do. And that’s admirable.
You may also want to earn a living (or extra income) doing work you love, and there’s nothing wrong with that!
The good news? You can do both!
The demand for meditation and mindfulness is skyrocketing, with annual revenues growing more than 10%, year after year, in the U.S. alone.
That means millions of people will discover the benefits of meditation and mindfulness in the years to come, and you can help them bring forth a kinder, more peaceful world.
What You’ll Gain
The Meditation Teacher Training gives you access to:
- Live (optional) meditation classes nearly every day
- A complete video course with over 30 hours of instruction
- A solid foundation in different meditation styles (including mindfulness, yoga Nidra, and guided meditation)
- Guided meditations that you can adapt for your clients, making it your own and folding it into your personal brand
The ability to master your own emotional states
- The know-how to plan and lead meditations for individuals and groups
- Access to a vibrant, online community of aspiring and practicing teachers
Click here to view the complete course syllabus.
How It Works
Yogamu’s meditation training is completely self-paced, so you can move through the materials at whatever speed you’d like. You’ll learn from video courses and a workbook, and you’ll have the option to connect with fellow classmates through live classes, at least 5 days per week.
What Should You Pay? (Donation-based Pricing)
Yogamu is currently offering the Meditation Teacher Training on a pay-what-you-wish basis, which means you can pay any price you’d like.
Why would we do that? The world has suffered enough throughout this global pandemic, and we need mindfulness and meditation now, more than ever.
We ask you to look within and pay what you can afford. If you’ve got $300 to pay for this extensive, 100-hour course, then please do so! Your generosity will help us deliver the message to more teachers, who will train even more seekers in turn.
And if you only have $100, $50, or $10 to give? We’ll gladly accept your donation, and we welcome you with open arms.
What You’ll Learn
In the teacher training portion, you will learn:
- How to lead meditation workshops for groups and individuals
- How to build your own modules and courses
How to adapt the techniques you learn to fit your personal brand
The meditation and yoga portion will teach you:
- The philosophical and practical foundations of meditation
- Mindfulness techniques
- Energy theories and how to tap into them
- Transforming fear and anxiety into love
- Observing your emotions in a loving, playful manner
- And much, much more
What Happens After You Complete the Course?
You’ll have the option to join Meditation Alliance International and register as a Certified Meditation Teacher (CMT), but that’s not mandatory! There’s a nominal fee for a lifetime membership, which you can learn about by following the link below.
Can You Continue to Attend Live Meditation Classes?
Yes! Yogamu offers live classes at least 5 days per week. They’re donation-based, and we never turn anyone away for lack of funds.
“If every 8 years old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation.” — His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama